Re: Photoshop

---------

From: Judie (judiej50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 27 2002 - 04:00:04 PDT

Sara, that sounds great. I'd love to get the title and 800 number. It
would be nice to have a "support" group in this undertaking too! In my
research, I found that Gateway has an online Photoshop tutorial that I'm
going to checkout. That info in on another computer, and I'll get it for
you later.

Judie

>Patricia and Judie J,
>
>I too am developing my Art and Technology Course for this fall. I plan to
>offer Videography along with Photoshop and Photography (as part of one
>course, not separately!!) I have Apple G-4 computer's, and students will be
>creating i-movie video's. I have no problem with that software. I am moving
>into my second year of high school after 11 in Elementary, have just moved
>into my new art room, (brand new high school) and will be setting up the dark
>room from scratch and developing the photoshop curriculum. I would love to
>brainstorm with you too!! I saw a book somewhere last week about teaching
>photoshop, and I called to get a free sample, it has lesson plans etc. I will
>post the title and 1-800 number Tuesday, I think it is on my desk at school.
>
>Sara in NC

---