RE: neat site to put your grades on....

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 26 2002 - 19:46:11 PDT

Please remember to check with your principal before posting grades to
any website. Privacy law comes into play big time with this. I know
these sites have password protection, but we all know that nothing on a
computer is really hack proof.

Kimberly
"At times you may end up far away from home. You may not be sure of
where you belong anymore. Home is always there. It's wherever your
passion takes you" Sheridan to David Babylon 5 "Objects at Rest"