neat site to put your grades on....

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 26 2002 - 19:20:43 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
> I am just getting around to reading my NEA Today from April. One of the
> letters is from a 5th grade teacher in Oregon who uses a web-based
> gradebook program called GradePal. I checked out the site, and it sure
> looks easy.
> If you are interested, here is the website address:
> http://gradepal.com Do the demo and check any of the links that
> interest you. Let me know what you think. > Katie
*******************************

Our librarian sent this post to the teachers at our school. I checked it out
and it has some really interesting possibilities for getting grades straight
to the parents and improving communication through a website you can set up.
You can even try it out free for a certain length of time. If you are
interested in an easy grading tool plus improved communication, you should
check into this.

I'm going to play with it myself this summer. I use "schoolnotes.com" now
but this seems like a much better tool for listing homework as well as
grades (which "schoolnotes.com" does not do).

Toodles.....Bunki

---