Alix's Paint Pro mandalas

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 26 2002 - 18:34:41 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
 Danville, CA 94526

From: "Alix E. Peshette" <apeshet@pacbell.net>

I do a mandala unit, thanks to ArtsEdNet input, that is a real hit with all
the students. You can see examples of my students' work, with instructions
at:
http://imet.csus.edu/imet1/peshette/mandalas/

Hey, Artsednetters.....If you haven't seen Alix's digital mandalas, you
really need to take a look. These are soooo exciting and advanced. I'm
guessing you are still teaching middle school with these, right Alix? These
are a definite "wow"! Toodles....Bunki

---