Re: First Poppie 2002

---------

LMiller435_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun May 26 2002 - 17:48:28 PDT

In a message dated 05/26/2002 11:14:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
wduncan@kc.rr.com writes:

> http://www.taospaint.com/FirstPoppie2002.html

Woody,

Your Poppie is beautiful! I just went to Tower Hill, a botanical gardens in
Boylston, near my horse's home, and they have Alpine Poppies. A light, but
intense orange with several layers of petals. The foliage and unopened buds
are finer than the usually reddish orange poppies. The buds gracefully bend
over and hang their heads until they are ready to open. I fell in love with
them. Wish I could have a garden.

Leslie in Framingham, MA

---