Re: Photoshop

---------

From: The Dodges (4boys_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 26 2002 - 16:04:34 PDT

This year I taught Photoshop and digital cameras with 8th-12th graders. One
of everyone's favorite lessons is to take a digital portrait of every
student. Upload into computer. Each student opens their own photo in
Photoshop. Using the "Filters" (glowing edges, embossing, watercolor,
rippled water, chrome, etc.) students manipulate and alter their photos with
one click of the mouse. If they do not like the effect press "edit", "undo".
They love seeing how easy it is to change the photos. Surrealism is
another favorite lesson.
Martha Dodge

---