Re: Visualization Exercises

---------

carm_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat May 25 2002 - 11:16:47 PDT

Tina,
   I sometimes use visualization. I don't have a book as a reference, but we learned about it in a grad class. One suggestion that has helped me was to make sure I address all of the five senses into the visualization---sight, hearing, smell, taste and touch. The theory is that the more senses we involve, the more likely we are to remember, discover and imagine.
   Hope that helps.

Anne