Clay video

---------

From: Susan Holland (Susan_Holland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 25 2002 - 05:57:21 PDT

I'm looking for a certain video about clay for elementary level. The narrator
has a British accent. It shows the factory making of a cartoon character mug
with all the steps from digging in the clay pit, processing dry clay into slip,
casting the mugs, adding parts, firing, glazing, etc. It also shows kids
working with clay in a classroom. Anybody know what I'm talking about? I saw
the video as a sub, and I would like to get it for my classroom. I don't know
if it was made as an instructional video or was a program on BBC/PBS. I'd
appreciate any leads.

susan_holland@teachnet.edb.utexas.edu

---