RE: Donald, what does your ISS look like?

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 25 2002 - 05:20:52 PDT

Our elementary school has ISS (In School Suspension). It is in the book
room, they stuck a couple of desks in there (Our GT facilitator is in
another largish closet and we have 5 classes in portables - not good in
tornado alley). It is monitored by different aids and office staff
during the day. Younger students or kids who are emotional and acting
out because of problems at home sometimes get a time out in the AP's
office or the conference room.
Sincerely,
Kimberly Herbert