RE: Texas elementary-to Kimberly

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 25 2002 - 05:13:57 PDT

We test with the rest of Texas in Mid April this year - they are moving
the test to late April early May it is suppose to be a final of sorts.
Texas used to test in September, but they lost so much over the summer
that that was impractical. Extended day was taught by the TAAS
coordinator and regular classroom teachers (3-5th grade). If you had
kids that needed extended day you pretty much taught extended day, but
not your kids. They switched around within the same grade level.

Kimberly
"At times you may end up far away from home. You may not be sure of
where you belong anymore. Home is always there. It's wherever your
passion takes you" Sheridan to David Babylon 5 "Objects at Rest"