Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Reading list

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 24 2002 - 23:18:53 PDT

I just finished Black House by Stephen King/Peter Straub. Took forever to
finish. Made me anxious for his next Dark Tower novel though. Need to go buy
his new collection of short stories now.

Read all the Star Wars books in the New Jedi Order series as they came out
(about every 3-4 months)

Not very exciting, but it makes life bearable. ;)

Donald Peters