Re: Texas elementary teachers/remediation

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 24 2002 - 23:13:34 PDT

>Thanks, Donald. How did this fit into your schedule? Was there a time set
>aside, or was this on top of your classes a day? How many classes do you
>have a
>day- and how long are they? Thanks again Donald. This is helpful.
>Betsy

This was in addition to my schedule. Took away my 45 minute set-up time at
the beginning of the day.

At most I have 8 classes at 45 minutes apiece. At least I have 6
classes--and have to do a 45 minute stint in ISS that day on top of the 6.
So 7-8 45 minute classes a day.

Absolutely no time inbetween classes. The world will end if you take a
minute to go to the bathroom ;)

Donald Peters
YEA! We are DONE!! Two month break!!