Re: Texas elementary-to Kimberly

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 24 2002 - 18:20:00 PDT

Thanks, Kimberly, this helps to clarify. We test here in September. When do
your schools test? I apologize for all these questions, which may seem
redundant to you.
I am just trying to get a clear picture of how this operates. Could you tell
me who taught the extended day? I promise I won't ask any more questions
after that.
My mind is a bit like peanut butter at this time of the year...
Thanks, Betsy

Kimberly Herbert wrote:

> Our TAAS coordinator and aids taught the kids pulled from PE. The in
> school remediation continued until the week of the test, while the after
> school tutoring was about a month and 1/2 before the test. The music
> teacher taught for any teacher who needed a sub.

---