RE: Texas elementary teachers/remediation

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 24 2002 - 15:35:14 PDT

Our TAAS coordinator and aids taught the kids pulled from PE. The in
school remediation continued until the week of the test, while the after
school tutoring was about a month and 1/2 before the test. The music
teacher taught for any teacher who needed a sub.

Our Art and music teachers are lucky; our principal is a musician and
values art. She considers them a full members of the school team. She
knows that they help our children learn and score high on the TAAS/TAKS.

Kimberly
"At times you may end up far away from home. You may not be sure of
where you belong anymore. Home is always there. It's wherever your
passion takes you" Sheridan to David Babylon 5 "Objects at Rest"