Re: A lesson learned

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 24 2002 - 13:51:40 PDT

I understand this comment. What came to mind as a more global example
was the seige on the Church of the Nativity, and what the Catholic
church in the US is going through. Like a mirror.for the rest of the
world.
I think about the macrocosm and microcosm of events in our world.
Anybody else? ( Hey, what can I say but that it was a long week!!! )
Betsy

ARTNSOUL12@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 05/24/2002 5:33:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> tmtartseducation@yahoo.com writes:
>

>> I can't help but think this is your personal
>> Israeli-Palestian conflict

> Susan on Long Island ---
> leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu

---