Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: A lesson learned

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 24 2002 - 13:51:40 PDT

I understand this comment. What came to mind as a more global example
was the seige on the Church of the Nativity, and what the Catholic
church in the US is going through. Like a mirror.for the rest of the
I think about the macrocosm and microcosm of events in our world.
Anybody else? ( Hey, what can I say but that it was a long week!!! )