Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Good mural info

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 24 2002 - 11:15:04 PDT

Hi, all,

Golden Paints has a nice technical newsletter that's free to subscribe
to. The most recent issue, #10, has good info on procedures to take for
painting murals on various surfaces. I checked their Web site
( and that issue isn't posted yet, but if
you keep checking back it will probably appear. Otherwise, you could
ask to subscribe to the newsletter (Just Paint) and perhaps get that
issue sooner.