Re: A lesson learned

---------

From: Laurel (lhalstead_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 24 2002 - 07:37:13 PDT

So sorry to hear of this, Ken. I've always thought how nice it would be
for a student to be able to handle putting info on my website but at the
middle school level I haven't found any "mature" enough. Obviously, high
schoolers aren't much better. Good luck with getting your site back up, I
really enjoyed it. I know how hard it is to find the time and support to
do your own website.
Laurel

---