RE: Photoshop

---------

From: Alix E. Peshette (apeshet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 24 2002 - 06:40:05 PDT

PhotoshopHi Patricia,
Another great collage artist to do digitally is Arcimboldo.

http://www.illumin.co.uk/svank/biog/arcim/arcidx.html

I do a mandala unit, thanks to ArtsEdNet input, that is a real hit with all
the students. You can see examples of my students' work, with instructions
at:

http://imet.csus.edu/imet1/peshette/mandalas/

-Alix Peshette
Technology Coordinator