New Chapter

---------

From: V Moreira Komando (komandov_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 24 2002 - 05:46:02 PDT

Hello all,

I am packing and trashing the junk (15 years worth) of
my classroom at NHS. My family and I will be moving to
Tennessee, where I will be working at a new private
high school, Pope John Paul II. I am sad to leave my
students here, but I am excited about the new chapter
that is opening in my life.

The school vision and mission are:

"To provide young men and women the opportunity to
develop their whole person-mind, body and spirit,
through a well-rounded academic, physical and
spiritual program..."

They also

"... cherish and encourage the arts. Music, dance,
theatre and visual arts are a priority."

So you can understand my excitement about teaching at
JP2.

Just a bit of news as we end the year.

~^~
Vivian