Re: A Lesson Learned

---------

From: V Moreira Komando (komandov_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 24 2002 - 05:37:23 PDT

Ken,

I need to tell you how inspiring your site and student
work is. I have shared it with other art teachers and
with my students.

You may try going back to the student and (as hard as
this may be) have (initiate)a conversation about what
you thought the relationship was between you and this
student. Speaking of the positive and what you thought
was a good relationship, may help the student realize
what he has done. Ask him to search for any info that
he may have had backed up somewhere else. This might
help at least get some of the info back and restore
somewhat of a working relationship with the student
for the remainder of the year.

~^~
Vivian

=====