RE: A lesson learned

---------

From: Freeland, Susan (FREELAS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 24 2002 - 05:01:25 PDT

Ken,
I'm so sorry for this situation. But I too believe that the data and actual
site can be retrieved. I just hope the student doesn't mess around with it
and you anymore by continuing to use the site in some way against you and
others.
I too teach High School and often feel I can relate to the students as
adults...sometimes they act so grown up on the outside, it's easy to be
fooled. Mostly it's the breaking of that trust that's most hurtful.
Is there any tech help at the school? Or would they be upset to find out
that a student was helping out? Maybe some computer gurus on this list could
help.
sue

---