Re: What are you reading?

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 24 2002 - 04:23:48 PDT

After July I will read a book given to me for Mother's Day called The Lion's
Game by Nelson Demille. According to the flyleaf, it is about a Libyan
terrorist called the lion. Recently I have discovered Edna Buchanan's books
whose feature character is a woman reporter from Miami...easy reading and
just what I needed at the time. BTW Anyone who reads Sue Grafton might want
to check out Janet Evanovich's books.

Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net