Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: We help; no...we are a detriment; no...we ARE collateral

From: Susan Kipp (smkipp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 23 2002 - 22:01:58 PDT

> I have tenure now...but, like post Vietnam shock syndrome flinching at
the sound of a loud "pop" I have a hard time taking that step to buy a
 house again. Forty-seven years of age and renting. Can't help
thinking my relevancy is only one study, one theory....just one 'ism

Larry, buy the house. Especially if you love the house. In 5 years you'll
wonder why you waited. We're all one paycheck from who knows what.
Susan In OR