Re: We help; no...we are a detriment; no...we ARE collateral

---------

From: Susan Kipp (smkipp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 23 2002 - 22:01:58 PDT

> I have tenure now...but, like post Vietnam shock syndrome flinching at
the sound of a loud "pop" I have a hard time taking that step to buy a
 house again. Forty-seven years of age and renting. Can't help
thinking my relevancy is only one study, one theory....just one 'ism
 away.

Larry, buy the house. Especially if you love the house. In 5 years you'll
wonder why you waited. We're all one paycheck from who knows what.
Susan In OR

---