Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Online MA program at OSU

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 23 2002 - 21:06:18 PDT

Hello Folks,

    I got the snail mail material from The Ohio State University today
related to the online MA program in art education. What I got does not
appear to be a summer course only, but a two year Master's program, done
mostly online and limited to 20 participants. If you are still interested,
here is the person to contact... Dr. Michael Parsons, Graduate Studies Chair
at or (614)292-0273.

            Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus