FW: What are you reading?

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 23 2002 - 20:38:26 PDT

I'm reading a very intense book
"Makes Me Wanna Holler" by Nathan McCall, the story of a young
African-American man growing up in Portsmouth, VA. Relates middle and
high>school issues of growing up in the 1970's, his involvement in youth
gangs and>crime, prison and evolution to where he is today: a respected
journalist for>the Washington Post. Can't put it down, but I must warn you,
it's pretty intense.
Dennis in Stockton

---