Re: A lesson learned

---------

From: ||LogoHouse.com|| (gosborne_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 23 2002 - 18:35:54 PDT

>> I have nothing from this year unless he can get it off his computer which he now tells me is fried and he doesn't have <<

I think you have been duped by the student. Most hosting houses will
not completely delete your site without some warning before they do
it. Hosting houses can disable your site but not delete the data, and
some hosts also back up all their servers.
Call your host.
I think the student is just angry and leading you along. How ironic
is it that his computer fries, soon after your site goes down.
I think he may have just deleted the whole site himself. You could always
threaten with prosecution, that would ge this attention.

If you would like another host, let me know, as I host teachers and I
am hosting a few from the list.

Regards,
G. Osborne
gosborne@puyallup.k12.wa.us