Texas elementary teachers/remediation

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 23 2002 - 16:19:46 PDT

Hi , this quesiton is for the elementary level Texas teachers. We are
modeling our school after the Brazosport(TX) School which does a half
hour of remediation school wide everyday. My question is, do many Texas
Schools do this? How do the Art Teachers fit in? Do they also
remediate, and if they do, how does it fit into their instructional
day? I hope someone out there in cyberland can answere these for me.
Sign me,
Stumped( Betsy)

---