Re: wedging board

---------

From: JIM WITTSTRUCK (JWITTSTRUCK_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 23 2002 - 10:09:14 PDT

Suzie,

l think you can just fill in a new batch of plaster, score the surface of the old first to help the new adhere... smooth it out with a trowel or stiff cardboard, etc.

The main thing to do is cover the top with canvas- hope yours came like this. If not, easy to do, and I think essential to a wedging table.

Jim W.

Jim Wittstruck
M. W. Savage Elementary
Savage, MN 55044

>>> Artgirl109@aol.com 05/23/02 07:25AM >>>
I've inherited an old wedging board. The plaster is cracked and in some
places it has big chunks out. Do I have to get all of the plaster out, or
can I just try to fill in the missing areas?
susie