Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Henry quiet

From: henry taylor (tortolitascom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 23 2002 - 08:33:08 PDT

Well the kids are gone for the summer And I'm busy packing up. I also hit
the road from Tucson to Dallas/Ft. Worth shortly to give my daughter away
at her wedding on the 29th.

I should be back on list in a week or so just as "pompous"* and "arrogant"
as always so don't think I've given up.

*(I discovered a few years back that my verbose writing style is
technically termed "Pompous" by at least one style checker. I like
that; it fits. I actually used to try to sound as if I were writing from
the 19th century, so there! ;-) TTFN - Bisy Backson