computer skills assessment for kids?

---------

From: Alix Peshette (apeshette_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 23 2002 - 08:19:35 PDT

Hi Gang,
I am putting together a list of things to do differently next year in the computer lab. One thing I want to do is give a computer skills assessment to my 7th-9th grade students so that I can seat them where I can more easily help them and monitor their progress. I've noticed that the less capable students tend to sit in the back!

Does anyone have a basic computer skills assessment, either hard copy or on-line, that they can recommend? I would be interested in how others solve the problems of vastly different computer skills in a tech class.

Thanks!

-Alix Peshette

---