Re: study linking art and achievement

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 22 2002 - 18:37:16 PDT

Thank you so much for this study. I am making copies tomorrow to pass out to others. FYI- I began printing on the Vis Arts Section which is labled pg 138- but on my printer, it showed it was page 148- p169. Might save you some time- It's a long document. the music, drama,
etc is before the Visual Arts.
Thanks again,
Betsy

"PALSROK-LILLY, CARIN" wrote:

> This study seems different than others, more comprehensive, as well as they make an argument for the arts to become CORE classes. Imagine that....excerpt below taken from the link:
>
> http://aep-arts.org/CLTemphome.html

---