Re: Group Projects?

---------

From: Karen Chilman (ChilArt_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 22 2002 - 16:54:14 PDT

I just had pairs do collaborative works after studying Wyland and how he collaborates with another artist to do an above/below work (7th grade)
I also had 7th graders "build" junque sculptures with the people at their table...they had to bring stuff from home and create an object d'art a la Nevelson.
8th graders worked on a pair project in which they studied a period in art history and wrote a 3 minute news presentation that includes events of the time and a work they created in that style. My 8th graders also work in a group for an architecture unit.