overlooking Greg Sharp's expertise

---------

From: Mark Alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 22 2002 - 09:51:20 PDT

Dear Greg Sharp,
Sorry, but I don't recall any of your posts. If they had a subject line that seemed interesting to me, I surely would have responded-if I had time that day. If the subject line seemed like it wouldn't be worthwhile to me, I probably deleted it.
Probably all of us at one time or other have offered up posts to ArtsEdNet that were ignored, and certainly all of us have seen threads which seemed really stupid, but actually were very popular.
Please don't feel alone. Please don't give up. One day soon you'll start a popular thread, or find a cool thread that hits the spot for you.
Mark
  greg sharp <eldoradoreefgold@yahoo.com> wrote:
As I have made dozens of what I FEEL are helpful and timely suggestions and have never so much as received a single desired e-mail in return I am led to believe that my expertise in many fields of endeavor must be overlooked!