Re: art and music

---------

From: greg sharp (eldoradoreefgold_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 22 2002 - 09:36:07 PDT

Goya,el Greco,Velasquez all have used musicians and dancers,flamenco and folk revelers as suject material!<eldoradoreefgold@yahoo.com>from greg sharp in california......P.S.As I have made dozens of what I FEEL are helpful and timely suggestions and have never so much as received a single desired e-mail in return I am led to believe that my expertise in many fields of endeavor must be overlooked!I offered a graphics data bank and personal library on every subject known to human kind as a resource to any interested party!No interest has been forth coming:it's sad!i've shifted through 500 e-mails a week from artsednet of the most prefunctory and redundant nature and I long for a more interactive experience;without grown adults endlessly prattling about Barbie dolls and monosyllabic answers to unknown questions!Why does every posting have to be repeated 20 times in the same limited period? !
                   o Ajax50@aol.com wrote: Does anyone know of artists that may have been influenced by
Spanish music or Spanish artists that were influenced by
music? I would appreciate any imput on this. Thanks
TD in NJ