HELP HELP DBAE publ

---------

From: PROPST, JAN (THSJMP01_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 22 2002 - 07:28:52 PDT

If anyone has the DBAE publication that has examples of schools who first introduced and piloted the concept, there are quotations throughout its writings. I am looking for a quote by (I believe) John Adams that talks about working so that his children or future generations could become artists.

I lent my copy out years ago and have no idea where it is.

I am talking at an awards ceremony tonight at our school and would love to use it. If anyone can help me, you'll make my day, week- summer....

Many thanks!,

Jan in Holland

---