end of year reflection

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 22 2002 - 07:12:33 PDT

I know people are busy, and lots going on - but if anyone could share a
unit/lesson/project that they really liked this year - I would like to hear
them.

I am totally frazzled this time of year (not because I don't like my job -
or profession - just cumulative) - and need to remember to look back and
think about the AHAs in my room. Could be simple - a new approach;
investigative - a new medium; philosophical - a new way... anything -

Maybe a critiquing format - 2 pluses and a what I would change -

Just curious -
Ellen

---