Group Projects?

---------

From: C Pearl (seapearls__at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 21 2002 - 19:08:09 PDT

There has been a fair bit of bullying going on at my school the last little while.  The adminstration wants the teachers to do more group projects that focus on co-operation and understanding.

One sample project included each student creating a clay figure that represented themselves.  Then all the students at that tabel had to place their piece on a paper island.  All the students in that group then had to create an island that included each item and created a theme.

Ok so now I am stuck.  I admit the my projects tend to focus on individuals more.  Any ideas gang?  This is for middle school by the way.

Shar ARndT

teacher and artist

Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.
Pablo Picasso