teachingart.info

---------

From: ||LogoHouse.com|| (gosborne_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 21 2002 - 18:16:16 PDT

----- Original Message -----
>>I hope LogoHouse sees this and we can contribute to what he is offering. <<
Logohouse here...
I was just kind of hanging out, and was going to post a call for some info to put on the site...
With the end of the year looming about 14 days away, it's pretty busy for me...so my plan was to try and start putting this together near schools end...I know a lot of folks check out once summer gets here, but there is plenty of info to put there....
I can start archiving stuff now, if folks send info to me...
I will eventually put up a bulletin board page, hopefully organized by category....and anything else that looks like 'info'.....
You can send info to info@teachingart.info

Thanks,
admin@teachingart.info

---