Re: website

---------

From: D. Sterner (dsterner_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 21 2002 - 15:44:13 PDT

I hope LogoHouse sees this and we can contribute to what he is offering.

The constructivism posts can be organized into some interesting reading under a link marked " --------" < give that some thought.

Also to consider: The teachers that have web pages < ------link name?

And all the lesson ideas that come through the list? What can we call that?

He has it all set up - maybe we can all chip in and make this happen?

just my opinion
deb