Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: website

From: D. Sterner (dsterner_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 21 2002 - 14:32:56 PDT

I am curious as to the progress of the teacher site posted by LogoHouse - I haven't seen a single reply.

My page is hosted there and I think we have found a friend in "Logo house". Anyone have an idea as to what you want to have archived or posted there?

I ask due to the spam the Yahoo site has been giving - only those subscribed to yahoo art teachers would know about this - but maybe we could move everything from that "group" to a dedicated server provided by logohouse.

just my thoughts