Re: constructivism

---------

From: Esa Tipton (tmtartseducation_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 21 2002 - 14:00:00 PDT

Students who have been taught in the current paradigm
act this way because of how they have been taught and
what little was expected of them. We are trying to
shift the entire paradigm with some other variables
and ways of thinking. If muscle can be created in the
body and in the brain at any age in life, we all can
change.
Teresa

--- Christene Sandeson <c.sandeson@ns.sympatico.ca>
 I agree that learning takes place