re: damaged resource forks

---------

From: henry taylor (tortolitascom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 21 2002 - 09:22:17 PDT

I've noticed that most of my friends who use MACS don't defrag and that
their systems can be hideously slow after a few years. Norton's Speed Disk
is a miracle cure when I run it for them.

As a PC user I'm always tinkering with the system. Kinda the same way my
Dad used to tune up his little MGB every weekend when I was a kid.
-henry

---