Art Dictionary

---------

From: Adriana Portella (driportella_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 20 2002 - 19:06:15 PDT

Hello, friends!

Does someone here have any information about Art Dictionaries?
I will explain the reason of the question:
Many words and materials have different names and I am not talking about just tranlsating them, but about different ways
of naming the same things...

I will move soon!
Here in Brazil we have a way of naming some materials and the same ones will be something else in English.
Even understanding English, maybe my Portuguese words won't find the correspondent one...
I will try to get used to things in the Art Stores as soon as possible, but maybe I will need some references...
Do you have any suggestion?

Thanks!
Sincerely,

Adri