plaster molds

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 20 2002 - 17:38:22 PDT

What can be added to plaster to keep it from cracking when tryin go make a
mold. I have not ventured into this area but a friend of mine is and
trying to cast metal using the plaster molds. He is drying the plaster in
oven to get rid of water, but some cracks occur and when pouring the
metal, cracks show up.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org