OT - myschool.com

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 20 2002 - 16:49:24 PDT

At a curriculum meeting last week I asked if the revised curriculum was
going to be put online. (I download it to my laptop and can work on
lesson plans anywhere without hauling 5 notebooks of info around). She
said they would be posted at myschool.com and that we would be able to
post our lesson plans there. Doesn't help me do lesson plans in the Dr.
office, but interesting. I went to myschool.com and it sounds
interesting, but they don't have a demo up or anything.

Is anyone here using myschool.com? What do you think of it?

Kimberly
"At times you may end up far away from home. You may not be sure of
where you belong anymore. Home is always there. It's wherever your
passion takes you" Sheridan to David Babylon 5 "Objects at Rest"

---