Re: Didaction

---------

From: Jane Altshuler (jane_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 20 2002 - 15:02:58 PDT

Remember it is mostly art historians who named all the art movements - the artists just made art to reflect their times. There nothing for you theorists or art historians to talk about if we artists didn't make art. I've been an artist for most of my life and my eyes
just glaze over at these "ism" discussions. I don't have time to theorize about making art - I'm too busy making it.