Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: To Judy Nagel

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 20 2002 - 09:54:28 PDT

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, everyone. I contacted my ISP and found
that somehow, my default had changed to a different name and messages were
being returned to the sender. If you have sent me a message and it was
returned, please use or to resend. I
hope all of this will be taken care of soon. I am sending the new PC back
to the office tech tomorrow to recheck things and hopefully find some of my
old files. I will respond to Maggie personally. Thanks and have a good
week. Judy

Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts