RE: slides

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 20 2002 - 07:59:16 PDT

wire?

Jan

-----Original Message-----
From: wjb [mailto:wjbaas@execpc.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2002 8:54 PM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: slides

Hi List Members,
I just backed myself into a corner.
Thought I could use a whole lot of slide casings with Foundations
students.
My idea was to create mobiles or stabiles with them. I have hundreds of
slide mounts.
Only problem is that they are plastic mounts. They will not stick
together with any regular glue except a glue gun.
Knowing my crew., they will go thru the whole box of glue sticks in one
day.
Any other suggestions for ways to hold these things together?
someone always has a clever idea.

help?
Gelato

---