Re: N.C. teachers please respond

---------

From: Christa Wise (cwise_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 20 2002 - 05:51:59 PDT

Oh swell. Here in Michigan, where we do nothing for NBC, we look to states
like yours hoping to get there someday. Phooey. If SC bails out and
Florida, the whole business is in jeopardy.

So much for "professional recognition." A career in education is not for
wimps - or at least, not for the "needy."
Christa

At 08:40 AM 5/16/02 -0700, you wrote:
>> No sooner had I written the list to boost how "nothing could
>>be
>>finer than doing national boards in North Carolina" than it was
>>announced

---