Re: Baking Architecture Recipes

---------

From: Mark Alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 20 2002 - 05:29:01 PDT

 Heather,
Thanks for the link. These are great gingerbread examples. What an inspiration! Reading that each one took months to complete makes me realize we're going to do simple facades.
Mark
  Heather Leal <rayleal@earthlink.net> wrote: Good Housekeeping has an annual Gingerbread House contest. This page has
pictures of the winners from last year.
http://magazines.ivillage.com/goodhousekeeping/recipes/holiday/articles/0,12873,284506_367715,00.html
The address is huge so you may need to cut and paste since it doesn't
all fit on one line and the link won't work.
Gingerbread is tricky- but it is a good idea to use graham crackers as a
base. These should give you a start on thinking of creative candy details.
Heather